Thursday, February 19, 2009

Warning! Emo Blog Incoming!

[emo] Damnit... why do I have to always be the nice guy? I could have just told her that her boyfriend is an inconsiderate piece of shit, I could have told her to dump him and be with someone who treats her like she should be treated. But no... Im the nice guy... instead I gave her tips on how to talk to him, I told her to stick with him, I told her that she shouldnt give up what is for what could be... and I guess things are better for them, she is happy... and just like the typical nice guy Im here just feeling like I missed the bus again. I cant help looking her in the eyes and wishing I could be closer, I cant help wishing that I could embrace her with more than a friend hug. But that is the nature of being the nice guy... always the friend, rarely more. I can keep telling myself one day... and the girl who gets to be with me will be very lucky... but that doesnt curb the lonliness, it doesnt give me someone to hold...
[/emo]

No comments: