Tuesday, April 7, 2009

D'OH!

...you know... I saw this coming months ago... I tried to stop it, I cant even remember how it happened. I should have been able to stop it, I was not strong enough this time. This was one of those things where all signs say use your head. It wasnt even someone else trying to tell me, I was trying to tell myself. But of course I went and fucked up... well you live and learn... Ive learned that common sense is easy to pass to the wind when ones emotions are involved. When I see it happen in the future to me or someone else I will try to be stronger but also accepting of how hard it is to ignore for those who have not yet learned this lesson.

1 comment:

Duc said...

Emotions can do crazy things to people. I don't blame you, I had a similar situation with an ex, someone who I shouldn't have been one with, but lost at the emotion game as well. I wouldn't feel too bad about it. It's been done and there is no changing the past, its what you do in the present and future that counts ;)