Thursday, May 7, 2009

meth

While out working tonight I saw something really sad.
I drove up to the store, noticed the associate was outside with two friends talking. On my way in I noticed the friends kept their faces away from me as I passed them.
I went through all the motions till I came to the associate. I realized what was wrong with her friends and her. They were all meth heads. This particular girl is what was really sad.
She "was" beautiful. I could tell by looking at her face, her skin and her eyes. But now her teeth had rotted, her fingers and hands had swollen and were discolored, she was malnourished too.

I hate to see people fall into something so terrible, sometimes all you can do is shake your head, say its a shame and wonder what happened that took her to this place in life.

No comments: