Thursday, October 15, 2009

Strange day

I got up in plenty of time, got a shower in, got down to PSU, and the first thing I do is run into Shoshanna. The first thing I noticed was how good she looked, the second was after we talked for a bit how much more mature she seemed. She has a new boyfriend which is a good step from James. I guess the last 6 months have changed her some. I think just us talking like old friends made her start to question some things. Im not really sure everything that went through her head but I think we'll be able to be friends again :)

Class was a bit strange too, the entire time I was getting googly eyes from the cute blond girl that sits next to me and the brunette kept dodging glances. Last night at Godfathers the girl behind the counter couldnt keep her eyes off me. Its wierd, but I feel really good recently. Apparently Im a sexy beast.

No comments: