Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Atlas

Wow, here I am again feeling totally overwhelmed. Ive got a history paper thats been in the works for a long time and I just have not been able to get any work done on. Being unable to find enough resources I decided to start over with a subject I could get more material on. That being said its 4-7 pages and its due Thursday. Did I mention I have to do all the build up assignments to the paper now that Ive changed my subject? That means I need to do a subject paragraph, a bibliography, and a thesis and outline. Which I suppose will sort of make itself if I ever finish the paper.

I havent been able to force myself to get up and get to class at all lately which has shown itself in my physical geology class. Right now I'm barely maintaining a C. Im worried it will drastically effect my HST class too because he does take roll and I havent been able to drag myself out of bed in the mornings.

My car is being shitty, shouldnt be that bad, just a $75 fix... hopefully.

I just got handed the position of co-director, thats what Im calling it for now, with two others in my airsoft team while abe is away in Japan for the next 9-12 months. At first I was hesitant because its a lot of responsibility to take on, but the more I think about it the more I really want it. This team has meant a lot to me the last three or four years, it has been here for me and helped me out in tough situations and for that I want to be able to lead it to something great.

I was at one point playing three different D&D campaigns and when two of them ended I swore to myself that I would never do that many because it took way too much time away from homework... well now I am only playing in one... but I am DMing two. My sacrifices have unfortunately been effecting my ability to DM effective campaigns. Note to self or others, dont DM multiple games unless you have a ton of time to put into making them good.

Ive been doing a lot of soul searching lately to try to figure out this Briita thing. So far Ive managed to confuse myself more and I kind of hate the direction I see myself going; but I am slowly feeling differently about it.

Im currently putting together a beach trip and figuring out all the logistics has been a huge pain in the ass.

Ive got a shit ton on my plate right now, Ive just got to chew threw the time sensitive stuff and push my way to the other side. Thats what Im good at, when things get heavy I put my foot down and push back.

No comments: