Monday, September 21, 2009

Epic day is Epic

Today was an epic day, but not really for any reason.
I got up and went to salem. Did my job and got home. I was going to go to sams and rework my warlock. But apparently no one else was answering their phone so alex had to cancel it.
That was a bummer. When I came home sean and I played R6V2. Made some strong headway, I think we will beat it soon. After that we got some taco bell, watched the pilot to Curb your enthusiasm (hilarious). At that point I had to decide whether I was going to go back to salem tonight or wait till tomorrow. I chose to wait till tomorrow, but in the mean time I still had to drive my paperwork to HQ. On the way I felt really strange. I must have had a large adrenaline dump. I dont know. But the moment I started driving I felt like I wanted to do something wild and fun. I wanted to go sky diving, bunji jumping. Ive been so surrounded by my thoughts and by serious conversation that I just had an immense urge to go have fun. I wanted to socialize, I wanted to meet people. On the way back I was just driving around for fun. I sped up and slowed down to look at people in their cars. At one point a car of about 4 girls all started cheering and whistling at me, which was really wierd because I wasnt doing anything at all. I think maybe they thought I was someone else. Either way it felt good to just get out of the apartment and enjoy myself. I really want to get a bunch of people together and just enjoy ourselves. Hot tubbing is definitely in order.

Once I got back home sean and I watched the first episode of this season's ultimate fighter. It was much better than I expected and Im looking forward to more episodes. After that I checked my email while sean was setting up Western Django Sukiyaki (a fucking awesome movie) I noticed Charlotte was on and I was going to start chatting with her but the movie started. I hoped she'd be on when I got back. Unfortunately she wasnt. Oh well. Another time I suppose.

Now its late and Im trying to get some sleep.

No comments: