Monday, September 21, 2009

Hints from Venus

I wasnt initially going to mention this because I didnt want to think about other girls in my future.
In my dream that I posted from Friday/Saturday night I was running around the afor mentioned reocurring location with a large group of girls. I was the only guy among them. We were all laughing and having fun. At the end of the dream I was walking next to a girl with dark hair, she wasnt part of the pack of girls before. She looked familiar but I couldnt really place her. We walked away, just the two of us. She took my hand with one of her fingers and we were in love.

Now I usually have prophetic dreams about people that will have a profound impact on my life. The universe sends me hints this way. Ive had dreams with zaamen, tam, ally, priscilla, shoshana and charlotte all before I met them.

Now I wonder who this girl is going to be. I guess she and I will come together after running around with a bunch of other girls. I hate to think of myself that way, but Im not surprised if thats how things end up.

Now for the probably pointless/hopeful drawing of strange conclusions. The very next day Charlotte dyed her hair black. At least for right now, I really hope that she was the girl in the dream and that she is familiar but I couldnt place her because she will have discovered who she is and changed into the different person she wants to be by then. Who knows. Maybe its someone much better suited for me. I guess Ill have to wait and see.

No comments: