Sunday, August 10, 2008

I need to get out more

Jerald called me up today. He wanted me to call up "some hotty" off my contacts to go bowling with jerald, his wife, and a bunch of other people. I had to turn him down. I didnt feel much like being in a large group of couples I didnt know. Actually it was mostly because I dont have anyone I could bring to such a thing. Sure I could have called some people I havent been in contact with for years, but instead I just told him I was a mess and needed to shower and shave instead. I am again reminded of loneliness. Im tired of being along. Im tired of not having someone to take out on social occasions. Im tired of being alone. Sean once told me I wasnt alone, but in reality I am. I do live with 4 other housemates but I rarely see or get to socialize with them anymore. No man can be an island forever. I need to get out more. : (

No comments: