Friday, October 24, 2008

And turn the page

Abe made a very interesting comment while reading this blog. He said to me, "I know Im in no place to tell you this, but you've got to stop letting this girl get to you.". I thought to myself. Wow. Ive been blogging for the better part of four months about this same thing. Not strickly, there have been other flavors there. After all I created this blog to be my emo-land fill. If someone were to read this and think this is all that I did and that it consumed me they would have a very skewed view of my life. Truth is, I dont really let the events of my past bother me too much. I observe the position I was in and try to grow from it. I think finally ready to put an end to all this pain and misery. I hope to still be friends with her in the future. But that is yet to be seen.

No comments: