Saturday, October 25, 2008

To You Sir Fratley

Today my father told me something very interesting.
He said that he was looking through the company books.
In the last three quarters the company has pushed over a quarter
of a million dollars in gross revenue. And they are projecting more
for next year. I know my parents want
me to take over the company in ten years or so when they are
ready to retire. But I feel I am born to teach.

Sometimes I wonder if I could use the company to form a foundation.
Its always been a dream of mine to make a college. Id want my foundation
to build a college, help research fighting medical conditions and form a
martial arts studio.

This is all very much the far off dreams using something isnt yet mine
and may not be there in the future. But I want to use money to help people
Im just a good person like that. Its just my nature. Perhaps everything I wish for is just
in my dreams. But dreams can sometimes be realized.
"The road remains wide open while your dreams are alive. Only fear can block the way."

No comments: