Sunday, October 5, 2008

If she ever reads this

Hey Priscilla, If you ever read this I just want you to know.
What ever happens in life, whatever happens between you and whomever
I will always be here to give you good advice, no strings attached. I realize I made a huge mistake back at the sushi place. You were trying to be friendly again and I brushed you off. I was having a bad week and my pride got in the way. Maybe you wont talk to me again until con time. If that happens thats just what happens. But I want you to know, I miss being your friend. Maybe you will never let me be a friend again. Maybe you will forgive me and let the past be the past. Perhaps this is a cowardly way for me to say all this, but I dont want to ruin your birthday. Happy 19th. Enjoy it, be safe, make wise decisions and remember the words of your father... use protection ;)

No comments: