Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O Rly?

Today was totally hellish. The final stages of moving out are done for me, though there is going to be a fight between jordan and sean Im sure. It may turn into a throw down... Ill have to step in and stop it. I have my japanese written final tomorrow and I havent done any studying this weekend at all due to the move. But enough of all the bad shit today. There is something more important...

I was listening to 105.1 the buzz today while going to pick up matt. You can all thank Daria for this one. According to a recent study, of all the europian peoples the french have the biggest penis' and the greeks have the smallest. On average the french man has a 6-6.5" penis. They didnt go into detail about the width. This frankly amazes me. Only one girl has ever seen mine and she said it was big but I just thought she was being nice. I remember back when I used to use condoms, they were always really fucking tight for me. I was curious so I went to wikipedia and looked up magnum condoms http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnum_(condom)
I have never tried one on myself but if their measurements are right then I should be somewhere between the magnum and magnum xl.

Nothing like an ego boost to brighten your day.

2 comments:

Duc said...

DAMN YOU WHITE PEOPLE!!!! I feel like those Japanese in the Chinpokomon episode :/

Anonymous said...

HEYOOOO!!!