Wednesday, December 3, 2008

second chances

I have realized some things. There are somethings in life you have to learn for yourself I guess. No amount of wisdom from the worlds greatest teachers can reach into the hearts, minds, eyes, ears, tongues, and hands of people who have let the blind lead the blind, the twisted teach the innocent, and the forked tongues speak for the mute.

There has always been a redeeming thing about humans that I have found myself completely in love with but lately Ive felt an uneasy grip creep up my spine. That not all the people in the world give a damn. Ive been so lucky to know so many caring and loving people. I have very rarely found myself caring about people who dont give a damn. I think now that I have seen their true colors its time to let them destroy themselves from the inside out until they come to see themselves for who they have become.

I however will never stop caring for them. Sometimes it hurts more to hope, it hurts more to care, but you can never let yourself stop caring. I believe people can change their lives if they want to, I believe in second chances.

No comments: