Saturday, August 29, 2009

A letter to my parents

Hey

So I just thought I should give you guys the heads up.
Charlotte and I broke up. She needs to go and find herself
something she "can only do if she's single". I still love her.
To answer your question mom, yes I did plan on marrying her.
I guess I thought that was evident by her being the first girl friend
I ever introduced to my family.

There's a small chance that she and I could end up back together.
I cant really stop my world for that small chance. I dont really want
to talk about it right now so please respect my request and dont
ask me tons of questions about it right now. Wait until my heart
has healed.

She and I are going to still be friends I suppose. She seems to want
that more than I do but if that doesnt work out either then thats the way
its going to be.

There will most likely be other girls in my future and when I bring one
home to introduce you to know that I love her and there will be no reason
to compare her to Charlotte or Allyson.

Dave

No comments: