Friday, August 28, 2009

Single

So Charlotte and I have sort of split up. She is going to be single for a while to better discover herself. We have decided to step it back to just dating, not being actually officially boyfriend/girlfriend. I want to believe that she and I will be back together when she discovers herself but I cant shake the feeling that this is just a slow letdown till she finds herself and goes to someone else. She says that she still loves me, I know I still love her, but Im fighting that numbing feeling. Last night and at the end of our double date today were the first time Ive felt anything from her kiss and "I love you's" in some time. Maybe thats a sign that she's moving back in my direction. Im worried, Im scared, Im trying to be confident, Im trying to be secure in knowing that she and I will be together again, but I cant feel that way when I always feel like she doesnt want things to end up that way. Im sad. Its raining out. I need a distraction.


I want my girl back. < /3

No comments: