Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good Karma

Today was one of those days where I really felt like good karma was flowing my way.
I guess it all started out with me waking up from a dream where I was getting married. Ive never had a marriage dream before but it was nice while it lasted, I only remember being really really happy. :)

I woke up just in time to get a nice shower in before class. I got a text from Coley saying she had strep throat and to tell the teacher she wasnt coming in today. I was glad to hear from her if even the bad tidings it meant that I hadnt upset her too much. I drove in to school and found a free parking spot! Score! Writing class was relatively short. I wrote up a fastwrite on clinton park.

At the end of class the really beautiful green eyed brunette girl made a comment about how she had an hour or two after this class and that is sucked. I told her that I missed having that time in between classes. I explained that I only had 10 minutes between this class and the next and that I missed being able to just grab random people and hang out or go have lunch. She thought that was kind of interesting I guess. I headed out towards the smith building and she followed me. I think she was headed that way anyway. She caught up to me buy the skyway and said that if I didnt have class right away she would have lunch with me. I told her that we got out of class early so I actually had about an hour right then. So we went and got lunch. We found our way to a cafe like place across the street from the food carts. She got a chicken ceasar salad. I got a turkey and avacado with cream cheese sandwich. We had some fun conversation. I dont want to go into her life details on my blog so Ill just skip to the end. Eventually she had to get to a meeting with our teacher and I had to get to my next class so we went our separate ways.

It was strange. I was in class and I couldnt focus very well at all. Its not unlike me to be attracted to a beautiful girl in the past, its not unlike me to be able to just enjoy their conversation and go on with my life. But for some reason I couldnt stop thinking about her eyes. They are the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen in my life.

She is currently living with her boyfriend and his best friend :(
Damn. Figures. Its no secret to me that Id like to see where a relationship with her would go. All that aside Im fine just being friends with her. I can appreciate sharing conversation over a meal with an interesting stranger.

After class got out I headed over to alex's. We got some vodka and some brandy. Picked up zaamen. Had max and sam come over and by the end of the night we were playing rock band 2/Beatles.

I got home and talked with sean some. We made ramen and watched a blazer game. From there I talked with a friend online about future school classes. And now its late and time for bed.

No comments: