Monday, November 23, 2009

Good Times

Kenny and Sarah finally moved into their own place together in an apartment not terribly far from my place. They had a house warming party! A bunch of us got pretty drunk. We all got really cuddly on the couch. I gave megan and alex shoulder rubs. Both of which said it was pretty freakn amazing. I think alex said my hands were the best thing to ever happen to her. My secret is I close my eyes when I do it, then by passing energy between my hands and their shoulders I am able to better relax them and more easily discover the stress points. After the party there we all went to Lee's friend Robin's birthday over at the commodore. She's apparently 31 but she looks 23. I told her that. She kissed me. Oh yeah. Got a few looks from the girls about the bar, I guess I was looking pretty good that night. Played a game or two of pool. Im not half bad while stumbling drunk. We decided to go to the Roxy to get our OM NOMs on. Then back to the Commodore to give our best wishes to Robin. This time I got to give her the kiss, I think it was better because I was expecting it this time. Too bad we had to go, I might not have stopped with just one... but we were drunk and didnt know each other so its probably a good thing that I had to leave. From there everyone crashed at Sam/Alex's place. Good Times. :D

No comments: