Sunday, November 15, 2009

A strange day

I woke up at 9:30, got online started chatting with tam. He and Jenell were going to go shopping so I headed over to their place. Went to Washington Square Mall, Costco and a cool little Indian deli place. Immediately headed out to work. It was Salem this time. Stung all the stores. No Fails. :D, the last girl I stung was kind of flirty, which was cool I needed the confidence boost. Went to turn in paperwork. Apparently there was a wreck on I-84 east bound, I got stuck in some really nasty traffic but I was still on the clock so it was OK. While in traffic this cute blond in the backseat of a car next to me yells out "Hey!" I had my window down and was listening to music. I Figured she was drunk or something so I just drove past, but then traffic slowed my lane and sped theirs and we were next to each other again. I looked over... heres the conversation we had.
CB: "Hey!"
Me: "What?"
CB: "What are you doing?"
Me: "Getting off work."
CB: "Where do you work?"
Me: "I work for the OLCC."
CB: "My friend in front of me thinks your cute, he really wants your number"
I look over
Me: "Thanks, but I dont eat on that side of the buffet"
CB: "What side is that?"
Me: "I dont eat meat."

At that point there was significant room ahead of me so I drove off. Thinking back on it, I should have given them my number and when he called me Id just tell him sorry but I was into his cute friend in the back seat. Oh well, Ill save that idea for next time.

I got my paper work turned in and headed to PSU for our Mithril team meeting. There is just something awesome about having a radio personality on the team that makes everything we do amazing.... except that now we have two.... making everything even more hilarious!

The drive coming back home was a lot of fun, I really slammed on the gas. I was feeling kind of daring in a sort of "well why the fuck not" sort of way so I drove the majority of the way home using only my peripheral vision while focusing almost entirely on my rear view mirror. Terrible idea btw... but it was fun, so why the fuck not?

Fin

EDIT: Forgot to mention that at the team meeting I was officially declared the Team Medic AND the Team Gestapo.

No comments: