Sunday, July 27, 2008

Inspiration from an amazing friend

I have always been gifted with a strong sense of foresight and common sense. I told myself back before she finished high school that now wasnt the right time, that I had met her too soon. That was before I had feelings for her. When I first met her I said to myself. Wow, I cant believe the latent potential of this girl. I would later have a de ja vu about a dream I had had many long months before even discovering her. I also have the unfortunate vice of being impatient. I thought to myself then, that I had met her too soon. That I should come back and grow my friendship with her later after she had sorted out the various skeletons that she had not told me about, but I could tell were within. After all has been said and done. Perhaps I should have waited till even after this time to be friendly with her. But at the same time out of my impatience I feel I was able to have a strong influence in her remarkable personal growth. Even with our last conversation tonight I am amazed and inspired by how well she was able to bring herself to understand my position while still telling her own. She really is very amazing. I hope I will meet someone else like her while at PSU, someone that will go beyond friendship. But until then, she is the most cognate, inspiring friend to me right now. I hope our friendship lasts. She really is one in a million.

No comments: