Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Before Camping

Before the camping trip I was feeling pretty crappy. I had just been laid off, three of my housemates are moving out and I feel like Im running out of time to find new people or a new place.

I decided that I needed to stop and relax so I picked up Final Fantasy IX again.
It was good to get back into a game that was just a game. Something with a beginning and an end. I know I am going to be having less time than ever to enjoy those games.

I was feeling really tired of dealing with my friends. Sean and Brennan have both been very negative to me lately and priscilla has constantly been brushing me off. I want to stay their friends but I am getting tired of putting so much energy into the friendships and getting nothing in return.

I had lunch with my family that night as it was my fathers birthday. For the most part the evening was full of my mother and sister bickering back and fourth like children, with me and my dad popping in every now and again with comedic remarks. I told my parents about my dreams having people in them I didnt know yet but have met. My mom said she isnt surprised, apparently my grandmother had a strong spychic sense about her. I didnt really get to ask for more detail because I noticed my dad looking rather lost and surprised. Hes a hard core christian, I didnt want to bring up such mystic ideas on his birthday. Ill have to ask more about my grandmother later.

No comments: