Monday, September 15, 2008

Theres a storm brewing

If the world economy is truely on the verge of collapse in the next few years, then I worry for the future of mankind. It would be one thing if it were just our nation. I would no doubt join up with sean. Our nation would need leaders like him. However if the entire world falls into the economic black hole that appears to be looming over us in the next decade then I fear not just for myself, my family, or friends, but for the entire world over. Indeed we must become a one world economy. We must shoot beyond this planet. We must become more than our ancestors... but at what cost. I woke up in a haze, I was late for work and I felt like shit. I went to work and I felt like shit. I got home and felt like shit. Then I heard the news about the banks closing, and AIG on the verge of bankruptcy and the dow losing 500 points. I hope we can recover. Im sure we can. But to make it out of the next decade we need really competent leaders in power. I see the storm..

No comments: