Tuesday, September 30, 2008

RAAAAAGE

I cant manage all of this. Im so stressed out. I got laid off. My room mates are leaving, I need to find 3 new room mates in a month. I cant afford to stay and cover half the rent. I cant afford to leave and get a smaller place. I cant afford to eat. I havent been sleeping well. The girl of my dreams who I was madly in love with is really into someone else and doesnt even trust me as a friend anymore. I had to borrow money from duc just to get by this month. And my car needs repairs again since the tire blew out. GOD DAMNIT! What else is coming down the pipe? What else is going to happen? Im so fucking pissed and tired of all this shit! FUCK ME! Apparently Ive done something horrible to deserve all this shit. I dont know what to do about it. Its too much. I cant just ignore it, but I havent got the energy or the will power to deal with all this right now. God damnit... I cant do this on my own, I need someone to lean on right now.

No comments: