Wednesday, September 17, 2008

fuck life the universe and everything

Im so stressed out right now.
Sean and brennan have totally checked out. They know they are leaving in a month and have completely stopped cleaning up after themselves, on top of that they just bought a half ounce and are going to be fucked up for the next four days straight.
Kenny told me he is looking to leave the same time as them instead of later. Which means in a month and a half me and jordan need to find 2 or 3 room mates just to keep this house otherwise we have to move out. Of our main prospects duc has decided he isnt interested in the least and abe doesnt look like hes going to be ready to move out that quickly. Sam still needs to get himself a steady enough job to be able to afford moving out.
If all that werent enough, I got laid off. After of course I have already set my college schedule and a work schedule to allow for me to still do both. So now Ive got to rethink my entire college schedule, find a job that will only work me MWF or get new classes, find 3 room mates or move out and find a new place. All in a months time. And if all that werent enough I dont think I can repair my friendship with priscilla, she seems pretty pissed at me for some reason. Ive got a bunch of random shit going on during new student week, and Ive got to get my shit together for a camping trip this weekend. All in all I just got hit with a ton of bricks today. The tea isnt helping this time and I cant quiet my mind during meditation. I just want to check out and relax but I keep getting panic attacks and migraines.

Fuck me
Fuck me in the ass

No comments: